Don’t assume that your business is too small to start a merchant account. Expanding your business capabilities to include credit card processing, electronic payments and online sales can help take your business to the next level of success. Discover the many opportunities available with credit card processing for small business:
• Accept credit cards – It’s time to face the fact that the majority of consumers aren’t carrying around wads of cash. Instead, they’re paying for everything – from fast-food breakfast to their water bill and everything in between – with credit and debit cards. Accepting these forms of payment keeps customers coming back.
• Online billing – Sending invoices and accepting payments online is a simple way to save money and reduce late payments. Customers can manage their accounts from home, set up reminders and enjoy quick payment methods, while your business benefits from a more streamlined process.
• E-commerce options – As consumers rely more on the Internet to shop and make payments, setting up an e-commerce account for your small business increases your customer base and cash flow. Purchases can be made quickly and efficiently through secure payment gateways.
• Secure terminals – Credit card terminals aren’t just for retail stores. Secure processing equipment can be used at quick-service restaurants, where the line must always keep moving, as well as on-the-go with mobile options that allow you to process credit cards wherever your business takes you.
• Gift card and loyalty programs – Attract new customers and establish a regular customer base through gift and loyalty cards. While gift cards increase brand awareness and encourage sales from new customers, a loyalty program keeps customers coming back.
Examine your small business goals and ask yourself how a merchant account can help you. A customized package can be designed specifically for your needs.
Contact us today to set up your merchant account
Office - 717-806-5429
Email - email@example.com